PDA

ดูเวอร์ชั่นเต็ม : เกิดอะไรขึ้นกับ fourdeltaone (4D1)

FighGod
26th November 2012, 21:05
ระหว่างที่ผมเข้าเว็บ 4d1 เพื่อดูมีอะไรอัพเดทบ้างพอเข้าไปเจอข้อความนี้

EDEADLK
hey iw4m dedi owners, update your servers!
discussion topic on my intent to leave, blame the ungrateful idiots who spam the IRC channel the moment something isn't functioning, with such bright messages as 'penis' (repeated 10 times), names as 'fourdeltaonesucks' (without providing any reasoning), and any such.

anyway, the service is currently unavailable (again, yes, I know, I am just as annoyed as you people are, believe me), I need my sleep and therefore can't be monitoring the debug logs for the next few hours (around 10:45 AM CET; I woke up like 15 hours ago), and therefore the service is unavailable... for now.

it depends on my motivation when I wake up if I'll be bothering to reimplement some components again; in the meantime try not to make a mess of this place.

in addition, try realizing that the only reason you people are even playing this is to waste time -- there's enough other things you can do! play other games - there's a variety of free-to-play games that you may even be able to pick up for a few days or so while waiting for the services provided here to become available again!

or, heck, even try reading a book, watching random videos, spamming the IRC with 'pigophone, you're a moron' and seeing what the response will be, there's enough things you can do.

it's not as if Atvee makes the only FPS games you can play, and even if, there's the first IW games that you could play...

also, the service is not 'upgrading', 'being restarted' or any such, you'll just have to wait. yes, I know it is a Sunday in large parts of the world, and I know you desperately need something to do, but how about doing something peaceful?

oh, and if anyone is interested in a nice GTA III (SP, yes, but still) modification, please do post in the topic linked above - saying 'but the later GTA games are better' is not a valid response.
http://cdn1.iconfinder.com/data/icons/ie_Bright/512/pause.png

และกระทู้หนึ่งโดยแอดมิน 4D1 เป็นคนตั้ง
http://fourdeltaone.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18197

"Well, now that I finally have a clear view on what the requirements are to fix my state issues, and how they are well out of viable reach, I just want to say it has been a fun ride on these projects, and I would like to give a final goodbye before the imminent degrading sees me wind up in another psychiatric facility... permanently.

Have fun, you bunch of crazy-headed idiots."

4D1 เหมือนจะจากไปแต่ยังเล่น MW3 4D1 ได้อยู่ใครรู้บ้างว่าเกิดอะไรขึ้นครับ :confused::confused::confused: