PDA

ดูเวอร์ชั่นเต็ม : วอนขอช่วยคนเก่งอังกฤษหน่อยครับ แปลอังกฤษนี้ทีครับ (ขั้นตอนสุดท้ายเเล้ว)

4th April 2013, 18:36
I recommend to open one folder at a time selecting the sims 3 icons in the sims 3 update rar and drag n drop directly into the "my documents electronic arts the sims 3 downloads" folder, if there isnt a folder there then right click and make a new folder called "downloads" and drop into here when completed run launcher and choose downloads and select what u want to install then wait for a completion.

ช่วยหน่อยนะครับ ไม่ได้ก็ไม่ว่ากัน ไม่ต้องเเปลหมดก็ได้ เเต่อธิบายให้หน่อยว่ามันให้ทำอะไร

king16
4th April 2013, 18:59
I recommend to open one folder at a time selecting the sims 3 icons in the sims 3 update rar and drag n drop directly into the "my documents electronic arts the sims 3 downloads" folder, if there isnt a folder there then right click and make a new folder called "downloads" and drop into here when completed run launcher and choose downloads and select what u want to install then wait for a completion.
อันนี้ผมไม่รู้วิธีน่ะครับแต่พอแปลได้
คือมันให้เปิดโฟลเดอร์ที่เลือกไว้ที่มีไอคอมเกม เดอะซิม3 ใน ไฟล์ the sims 3 update.rar ไม่รู้ว่าเครื่องคุนมีอ่ะป่าวน่ะครับ แล้วลากมาวางที่ mydocument/electronic arts the sims 3 /download
แต่ถ้าไม่มีโฟลเดอร์นี้ ให้คลิ๊กขวาแล้วสร้างโฟลเดอร์ใหม่ ว่า downloads แล้วก็วางไฟล์ที่เลือกไว้ใส่ในนี้ เสร็จแล้ว ก็ รัน ตัวเข้าเกมอ่ะคับ คือตัว launcer แล้วเลือก download และเลือกสิ่งที่คุณต้องการติดตั้งแล้วรอจนกว่าจาเสร็จ
ไม่รู้ว่าถูกหรือป่าวน่ะคับลองทำไปก่อน เพราะแปลๆแล้วก้อประมาณนี้อ่ะคับ

4th April 2013, 23:08
ขอบคุณมากครับ