PDA

ดูเวอร์ชั่นเต็ม : รบกวนทำให้บทสนทนาอันนี้เป็นภาษาอังกฤษทีครับ รบกวนด้วยครับผมสำหรับผู้ที่เก่งอิ้ง

sanser007
7th November 2014, 20:15
ช่วยทำให้เป็นภาษาอังกฤษทีนะครับ ขออภัยนะครับที่มันยาวมาก ขอบคุณครับ

Ch: สวัสดีครับ ยินดีต้อนรับเข้าสู่รายการ ความรักของวัยรุ่น และผมเป็นพิธีกรชื่อนายแชมป์นะครับ
ตอนนี้เราอยู่กับคุณแอ่น โอม ธัน ท๊อป และเฟรมนะครับ เอาล่ะเรามาเริ่มกันเลย คำถามแรกนะครับ ผมขอถามคุณแอ่น ความรักคืออะไรหรอครับ ?
Aen: สำหรับผมนะครับ ความรักคือการที่เราเข้าใจกัน เชื่อใจกัน พอใจกัน มีเวลาให้กัน และไม่จำกัดอายุนะครับ
Ch: เป็นคำตอบที่ดีนะครับ งั้นผมขอถามคุณท๊อปนะครับ ว่าคุณคิดอย่างไรกับความรักครับ
Top: สำหรับผมนะครับ ความรักไม่จำกัดเพศ และเป็นสิ่งที่สวยงามครับผม
CH: สำหรับคุณโอมละครับ คุณกล้าบอกชอบคนที่คุณชอบต่อหน้าหรือไม่
OOM: เอิ่ม คือว่า ผมไม่กล้าบอกหรอกครับ แค่เดินผ่านผมยังเขินเลยครับ แล้วผมจะเอาอะไรไปบอกชอบเขาครับ
CH: ฮ่าๆ ผมเข้าใจคุณครับ เพราะผมก็เป็น งั้นผมขอถามคุณธันต่อเลยนะครับ
ความรักของคุณนี้เป็นแบบไหนหรอครับ ?
T: ความรักของผมนะครับก็เป็นแบบรักไม่จำกัดเพศครับ ไม่ว่าเราจะเพศเดียวกันหรือเพศตรงกันข้าม เราก็สามารถรักกันได้ เหมือนความรักของผมไงครับ
CH โอ้โห คุณธันนี้สุดยอดจังนะครับ งั้นผมขอถามคนต่อไปเลยแล้วกันนะครับ ผมอยากจะถามถึงนิยามความรักของคุณเฟรมหน่อยน่ะครับ
F: อ้อสำหรับผมนะครับ นิยามความรัก คือ ความรัก คือศิลปะ ที่คนมีความรักเท่านั้นถึงจะเข้าใจและเห็นคุณค่าของมันครับ สำหรับผมคิดว่าการที่เราจะมีความรักเป็นเรื่องที่ง่ายครับ แต่การที่เราจะประครองความรักที่มีอยู่ไว้ให้ได้นี้สิครับเป็นเรื่องที่ยาก
CH: คุณเฟรมนี้สุดยอดครับ ขอตบให้มือให้กับคุณเฟรมหน่อยคร้าบผม (แปะ แปะ แปะ แปะ) ดังนั้นผมขอจบรายการเพียงเท่านี้นะครับ ขอลากันไปก่อนขอบคุณคร้าบบบผม

jackyjacky
8th November 2014, 01:02
Ch: Greetings! welcome to 'ความรักของวัยรุ่น' channel. I, Champ, as a moderator.
We are here with Mr. Aen, Oom, Top and frame. Okay, Let's get started, the first question for Mr. Aen is "what is love ?"
Aen: For me, love is when we understand each other, trust, pleased and no age is limited.
Ch: what a great answer, May I ask Mr.Top, what do you think about love?
top: for me, love is not limit on gender and it's beautiful.
CH: how about Mr.Oom, do you dare to tell your feeling in front of who you love?
oom: Um.. I'm not dare to, I still shy even when she walks pass me, then how can I speak to her.
ch: haha, I understand you, so may I continue with Mr.Tan
How is your love?
T: My love is not gender-limited, no matter we are in the same gender or not, we can still love each other, like me.
Ch: Wow, you're awesome, let me ask the next person, I want to ask about the definition of love for Mr.Frame
F: ah, for me, love is art, only the people who have it can understand and see its value. I think it is easy to have love, but to maintain is hard.
Ch: Mr.frame is fantastic! let's give him a round of applause (claps claps claps). And that's it for today, have a good time, bye.

sanser007
8th November 2014, 10:50
Ch: Greetings! welcome to 'ความรักของวัยรุ่น' channel. I, Champ, as a moderator.
We are here with Mr. Aen, Oom, Top and frame. Okay, Let's get started, the first question for Mr. Aen is "what is love ?"
Aen: For me, love is when we understand each other, trust, pleased and no age is limited.
Ch: what a great answer, May I ask Mr.Top, what do you think about love?
top: for me, love is not limit on gender and it's beautiful.
CH: how about Mr.Oom, do you dare to tell your feeling in front of who you love?
oom: Um.. I'm not dare to, I still shy even when she walks pass me, then how can I speak to her.
ch: haha, I understand you, so may I continue with Mr.Tan
How is your love?
T: My love is not gender-limited, no matter we are in the same gender or not, we can still love each other, like me.
Ch: Wow, you're awesome, let me ask the next person, I want to ask about the definition of love for Mr.Frame
F: ah, for me, love is art, only the people who have it can understand and see its value. I think it is easy to have love, but to maintain is hard.
Ch: Mr.frame is fantastic! let's give him a round of applause (claps claps claps). And that's it for today, have a good time, bye.

โอ้โห ขอบคุณท่านมากจริงๆครับ ขอขอบคุณจากใจเลยครับ :thank :thank :thank :thank :thank :thank

L4ST7T4ND
8th November 2014, 11:07
เยอะจัง -*-