PDA

ดูเวอร์ชั่นเต็ม : รบกวนทุกท่านช่วยผมแปลวิธีลง Driver printer กับ Win 7 ด้วยครับ

gamejoke
6th May 2015, 18:37
มีความจำเป็นจริงๆ ที่ต้องเอา printer Hp 1000 เก่ารุ่นนี้มาต่อกับ Win 7 แต่ว่าที่ไม่มี driver สำหรับรุ่น windows7 นี้ครับ
อยากลองทำตามแต่อ่านไม่ออกครับ

เพราะว่าไม่มี driver มาให้เลยต้องหาทางปรับเองครับ

วิธีแรก ใช้ KONICA MINOLTA magicolor 2430DL แต่อาจจะทำไม่ได้เพราะถูกถามให้ connect เครื่อง

I have just succesfully found a solution to making the laser jet 1000 work under windows 7 64bit

The trick is that you need a GDI driver and finding a supplier ( other than HP ) who has built one.

Go to the following link and download the windows 7 64 bit driver for the following printer

http://onyxftp.mykonicaminolta.com/download/Search.aspx?ht=

search desktop printer -> magicolor 2430DL ->drivers -> windows 7 64bit ( or whartever windows version you need)

KONICA MINOLTA magicolor 2430DL

install the drivers

Add the printer as you would normally and then open the print queue window and
under printer properties select advanced and under print processor select winprint raw

The reason this works is that this printer uses the same hardware GDI engine as the lasjet 1000

Enjoy

วิธีที่ 2 in this case use the LaserJet 1000 DOS printer

Hope this helps somebody?

Los15 wrote:

After working on this for a while, I've pieced together some solutions offered by other frustrated HP customers. Below is a solution that will work for Windows 7 64-bit clients printing to a Windows 7 32-bit shared LaserJet 1000 printer:

On the 64 bit Windows 7 machine trying to connect to the shared printer:

1. Add a printer and choose local printer.

2. Add a port, choose create a new port, choose local port

3. Enter a port name. The port name will be \\Computer Name\Share Printer Name, in this case use the LaserJet 1000 DOS printer

4. Then choose the following driver when creating the printer: HP LaserJet 1100 MS. Works perfect with that DOS printer.

5. Do a test print and give yourself a high five.

และวิธีสุดท้าย วิธีที่ 3

Install pdfCreator from PDFCreator

Okay, so I found a work-around to this problem. The bad part is you need a computer that's able to print to the laserjet on your network, but it works!

Here're the basic steps:

Install pdfCreator from PDFCreator | Get PDFCreator at SourceForge.net on your Windows 7 machine. This is a 'virtual printer' that turns anything you send to it into a PDF file. It appears as a regular printer in windows.
Create a shared folder on the computer with the printer attached. I called mine 'Spool' and put it in my root directory.

Open up PDFCreator and go to Printer --> Options --> Auto Save.

Check the 'Use Auto-save' box. Select pdf as the format to use.

Check the 'Use this directory for auto-save' box. Enter the shared folder on the other computer that you created in step 2.

Close the pdfcreator properties window.

Install Batch Doc Print from batch print pdf and doc files,print directory on the machine with the Laserjet 1000 attached.

Open Batch Doc Print. Go to Tasks --> Watch Folder.

Click 'Browse' and select the shared folder you created in step 2.

Check the 'Monitor the folder when windows start up box.'

Click 'Add' and then OK.

Now all you have to do is set PDFCreator to be your default printer on your Windows 7 machine and make sure your printer computer is turned on when you want to print! The only downside to this is that Batch Doc Print isn't free, so you have to click 'Try' every time your computer starts up. This doesn't limit it's functionality, so for me it's not a big deal.
OK, you got me thinking about this work around. So I tried it. And it works, but not to my satisfaction. That Batch Doc Print is okay, but annoying and not cheap. So then I had the epiphany! I installed PDF Creator on my XP box instead and set it up as a network printer (so it would download a variety of drivers for 95, 98, xp, vista, win7, etc).

Then I configured PDF Creator to auto-save to a specific folder (using timedate as default name). Then I told it to print after the save to the LJ1000 hooked to it via USB.

Next I set the new PDF Creator printer as a sharable printer.

Next, on my WIN7 I created a new network printer and selected the PDF Creator.

Now, whenever I print I just select the PDF Creator printer and voila! The document is printed on the LJ1000 just like old times.

ขอบคุณครับ

top_ac
8th May 2015, 21:56
http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Deskjet-1000-Printer-series---J1/4066042/model/4066376#Z7_3054ICK0KGTE30AQO5O3KA30R1

โหลดไปลงครับ printer Hp 1000 มันรองรับ windows 7นะครับ หน้าเว็บบอกอยู่ ครับ

gamejoke
8th May 2015, 23:19
เครื่องที่จะลงเป็นแฝดพี่คร้บ laserjet ครับผม

ขอบคุณนะครับ

top_ac
9th May 2015, 00:11
เครื่องที่จะลงเป็นแฝดพี่คร้บ laserjet ครับผม

ขอบคุณนะครับ
ขอชื่อเต็มๆเครื่องที่จะลงมานะครับ

gamejoke
9th May 2015, 08:24
ตัวนี้คือ Hp 1000 laserjet ครับ

อันนี้เป็นรูปประกอบครับ

http://www7.pcmag.com/media/images/4978-hp-laserjet-1000.jpg

ผมว่าจะลองวิธีสุดท้ายแล้วครับ แต่แปลไม่ออกครับพี่น้อง 555 เลยไม่รู้จะเปิดปลาใสกระป๋องยังไงครับ

ละวิธีสุดท้าย วิธีที่ 3

Install pdfCreator from PDFCreator

Okay, so I found a work-around to this problem. The bad part is you need a computer that's able to print to the laserjet on your network, but it works!

Here're the basic steps:

Install pdfCreator from PDFCreator | Get PDFCreator at SourceForge.net on your Windows 7 machine. This is a 'virtual printer' that turns anything you send to it into a PDF file. It appears as a regular printer in windows.
Create a shared folder on the computer with the printer attached. I called mine 'Spool' and put it in my root directory.

Open up PDFCreator and go to Printer --> Options --> Auto Save.

Check the 'Use Auto-save' box. Select pdf as the format to use.

Check the 'Use this directory for auto-save' box. Enter the shared folder on the other computer that you created in step 2.

Close the pdfcreator properties window.

Install Batch Doc Print from batch print pdf and doc files,print directory on the machine with the Laserjet 1000 attached.

Open Batch Doc Print. Go to Tasks --> Watch Folder.

Click 'Browse' and select the shared folder you created in step 2.

Check the 'Monitor the folder when windows start up box.'

Click 'Add' and then OK.

The only downside to this is that Batch Doc Print isn't free, so you have to click 'Try' every time your computer starts up. This doesn't limit it's functionality,

but not to my satisfaction. That Batch Doc Print is okay, but annoying and not cheap.

So then I had the epiphany!

I installed PDF Creator on my XP box instead and set it up as a network printer (so it would download a variety of drivers for 95, 98, xp, vista, win7, etc).

Then I configured PDF Creator to auto-save to a specific folder (using timedate as default name).

Then I told it to print after the save to the LJ1000 hooked to it via USB.

Next I set the new PDF Creator printer as a sharable printer.

Next, on my WIN7 I created a new network printer and selected the PDF Creator.

Now, whenever I print I just select the PDF Creator printer and voila! The document is printed on the LJ1000 just like old times.

ขอบคุณครับ