PDA

ดูเวอร์ชั่นเต็ม : ช่วยแก้ไขปัญหา Facebook หน่อยครับ

spipezman
23rd October 2011, 22:55
เฟสบุคเป็นอะไรไม่รู้ใครมีวิธีแก้ไขบ้าง
คือ ผมล็อกอินเข้า มันก็ขึ้นว่า
"Your account is temporarily locked.
We've temporarily locked your account so no one else can log in as you. To regain access, please complete this quick security check.
Note that attempting to access someone else's account is a violation of Facebook's terms. It may also be illegal. If you are not ชาญชัย พานตะสี, press the "Cancel" button below."
แล้วก็มี ดำเนินการต่อ กับ Cancel

ผมก็กด ดำเนินการต่อ แล้วก็ขึ้นว่า
Your account is temporarily locked.
In order to regain access to your account, please log in from a computer you have used before.
If you are unable to access any of these computers, you can provide identication to regain access .
ผมก็กด provide identication to regain access ต่อไป

แล้วผมก็เจอ
Upload a photo ID
To make sure this is your account, we need you to upload a color photo of your government-issued ID. Your ID should include your name, birthday and photo.
Acceptable IDs include your:
Passport
Driver's license
State-issued ID card
Military ID card
Immigration ID with signature
We won't accept:
Your profile picture
Everyday pictures
Clip art
ผมก็กดดำเนินการต่อ

Upload a photo ID
How to upload your ID
Optional: Cover up any confidential information (ex: license or passport number)
Scan or take a picture of your ID with your digital camera
Make sure you can clearly see your name, birthday and photo
Save the photo to your desktop
Click the button below and follow the instructions to upload your ID
Choose Photo
[ ]This is my government issued ID. I understand I won't get help with my account if I haven't uploaded a valid ID.
ผมก็กดติ๊กตรง "This is my government issued ID. I understand I won't get help with my account if I haven't uploaded a valid ID" ผมเลือกรูปภาพประจำตัวของผม แล้วกด ดำเนินการต่อ

Please provide a secure email
Email address: [ใส่อีเมล]
Email address where you can be reached
ผมใส่อีเมลของผมแล้วก็กด ดำเนินการต่อ

Is your email secure?
Anyone who knows the password for xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com will be able to hack your Facebook account. Please change the password for your email account if you believe someone else can access it.
Please confirm:

[]Only I know the password for xxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
(Change password now)
ผมกดติ๊ก "[]Only I know the password for xxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com"แล้วดำเนินการต่อ
แล้วก็
Thanks for uploading your ID
Someone will review your uploaded ID shortly and reply to you at the email address you provided.
แล้วก็มี Log Out ขึ้นอันเดียว ผมกดไปก็ไม่มีไรขึ้นมาเลย
ผมไปเชคในเมลของผมก็ไม่มีจดหมายอะไรมาเลยคับ ต้องทำอย่างไรบ้างคับ
ผมเดือดร้อนมากตอนนี้