Metal Slug X

Published by: Agetec
Developed by: SNK
Genre: Shooter
Number of Players: 1-2
Release Date:
US: April 25, 2001
Japan: Released

"Huh? What's wrong with this game? How come the characters are all so smooth -- where's the edges, the corners, the aliasing? Hey, where are the polygons? How do I control the camera? What, you mean I don't control the camera? I don't need to? Weird."

We can understand a certain degree of confusion on the part of the modern gamer, when exposed to Metal Slug X. It's a near-perfect evolution (graphically speaking, anyway) of a genre already extinct, side-scrolling shooters having fallen by the wayside years ago when some videogame Illuminatus declared that The Future Will Be Owned By Polygons. Heavy sigh.

Well, Agetec seems unwilling to let the genre slip away quite yet. The PlayStation version of SNK's superior sequel is now available in the US, and it behooves all fans of classic action gameplay to pick up a copy as soon as possible. It's short, it's simple, and it's not quite the equal of the Neo Geo original, but it's still as sweet a shooter as dollars can buy nowadays. Even if you don't want to make it part of your collection, it's one of the best rental values around.

Download link: (copy and paste into browser!)
โค้ด:
http://ilix.in/sPlHA
Download link: (ePSXe 170 released work perfect 100%)
โค้ด:
Click!