ยินดีต้อนรับเข้าสู่ jokergameth.com
jokergame
jokergame shop webboard Article Social

Colocation, VPS

joker123

เว็บไซต์เราจะอยู่ไม่ได้หากขาดเขาเหล่านี้ รวมช่วยกันสนับสนุนสปอนเซอร์ของพวกเรา

colocation,โคโลเคชั่น,ฝากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ game pc โหลดเกม pc slotxo Gameserver-Thai.com Bitcoin โหลดเกมส์ pc
ให้เช่า Colocation
รวมเซิฟเวอร์ Ragnarok
Bitcoin

กำลังแสดงผล 1 ถึง 1 จากทั้งหมด 1

หัวข้อ: (PSX) Megaman X6 NTSC - U (314mb)

สมาชิกเต็มตัว
    วันที่สมัคร
    Aug 2011
    กระทู้
    กล่าวขอบคุณ
    ได้รับคำขอบคุณ: 5

(PSX) Megaman X6 NTSC - U (314mb)

Megaman X6

Published by: Capcom
    Developed by: Capcom Production Studio 3
    Genre: Action
    Number of Players: 1
    Release Date:
    US: December 6, 2001
    Japan: Released

In honor of Capcom's six Mega Man X title and my laziness to begin this New Year, I've decided to begin this review with the same opening two paragraphs that were used in my review of Mega Man X5.

Nobody can ever say that Capcom doesn't get the most out of each and every one of its significant franchises. Whenever the company finds something that'll sell, it does its best to milk it for every penny that it's worth. Capcom is doing it right now with everything from Street Fighter to Resident Evil and apparently plans to do it with one of its newest franchises, Onimusha. And the franchise that it's been doing this the most with is undoubtedly the company's legendary Mega Man series.

Since the first Mega Man was released on the NES in December of 1987, we've seen more than 20 new titles from Capcom with the little guy's name in it. If my memory is correct (and I'm sure I'm missing something), the NES had Mega Man 1 - 6, the SNES saw Mega Man 7, plus the first three games in the Mega Man X series, the Game Boy and Game Boy Color featured around six different Mega Man titles, the N64 got Mega Man 64, the Game Gear and Genesis sported Mega Man Wily Wars, and the PlayStation was blessed with Mega Man 8 and Mega Man X4 (both of which also appeared on Saturn), Mega Man X5 plus two Mega Man Legends titles. And now, you can add Mega Man X6 for the PlayStation to that already long and distinguished list of games.

Download link: (copy and paste into browser!)
    โค้ด:
    http://ilix.in/rIvjK
    http://ilix.in/BtFfS
    Downoad link: (copy and past into browser!)
    โค้ด:
    Click!

2. สมาชิกที่กล่าวขอบคุณ:

กฎการส่งข้อความ