ยินดีต้อนรับเข้าสู่ jokergameth.com
jokergame
jokergame shop webboard Article Social

Colocation, VPS

joker123

เว็บไซต์เราจะอยู่ไม่ได้หากขาดเขาเหล่านี้ รวมช่วยกันสนับสนุนสปอนเซอร์ของพวกเรา

colocation,โคโลเคชั่น,ฝากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ game pc โหลดเกม pc slotxo Gameserver-Thai.com Bitcoin โหลดเกมส์ pc
ให้เช่า Colocation
รวมเซิฟเวอร์ Ragnarok
Bitcoin

กำลังแสดงผล 1 ถึง 9 จากทั้งหมด 9
    ชอบดูไม่ชอบโพสต์
    วันที่สมัคร
    Apr 2012
    กระทู้
    กล่าวขอบคุณ
    ได้รับคำขอบคุณ: 13

แนะนำตัวภาษาอังกฤษษษษษษษษ

อยากจะขอความช่วยจากชาว Joker หน่อยครับ
    ผมได้รับงานการแนะนำตัวเป็นภาษาอังกฤษหน้าห้องเป็นเวลา 5 นาที แต่ผมไม่รู้จะพูดอะไรดีตั้ง 5 นาที !

อันนี้เป็นงานที่ผมพิมพ์ไว้แล้ว

Good morning teacher and my friend today I'll introduce myself .My name is ____________.You can just call me ___.
    My birthday is __________ . I'm __ years old.I was born and raised from Bangkok Thailand.
    I graduate from ___________ school science and math major.
    My family have a 5 person.I have Father Mother and 2 older sister.I am youngest.
    Currenty I am first years student in Electronic and computer system Farculty of engineering and Industrial Technology.
    At ___________ University. About my family , My father is Salesman My mother is Hairdresser My elder sister is
    Designer and My younger sister is second years student in Educational technology farculty of education at __________university.
    My hobbie is play computer game listen to music and read magazine.My favourite sport is basketball tabletennis and batminton.
    My favourite food is grill chicken and steam egg .it' so delicious.
    My favourite day is new year days because My family spend time and travel together.
    In the future I want to be programmer also I tired to learn all about computer and technology for improve my skill
    My favourite star movie is captain america because he's brave strong and honest .My artist is
    My idol is taylor swift because she have a beautiful song or else Your belong with me or 22 .

อยากให้ช่วยคิดหน่อยว่าเอาอะไรดี = ,= ส่วนตัวอักษรที่หนา คือ อยากให้แก้ให้หน่อย ไม่รู้จะพิมพ์ยังไง รบกวนช่วยหน่อยนะครับ นั่งคิดมานานละ zZzZzZzZz

ชอบสถิตย์อยู่บอร์ด IT
    วันที่สมัคร
    Jun 2012
    ที่อยู่
    ยะลา
    กระทู้
    กล่าวขอบคุณ
    ได้รับคำขอบคุณ: 912
    = = แก้ she have a beautiful songs เป็น she writes good songs ครับ

3. สมาชิกที่กล่าวขอบคุณ:

ชอบโพสต์เป็นชีวิตจิตใจ
    วันที่สมัคร
    Apr 2012
    ที่อยู่
    Bangkok
    กระทู้
    กล่าวขอบคุณ
    ได้รับคำขอบคุณ: 51
    Good morning teacher and my friends today I'll introduce myself .My name is ____________.You can just call me ___.
    My birthday is __________ . I'm __ years old.I was born and raised in Bangkok Thailand.
    I graduated from ___________ school science and math major.
    My family has a people ,father ,mother ,2 older sisters and I am the youngest.
    Currently I am first year student in Electronic and computer system Faculty of engineering and Industrial Technology.
    At ___________ University. About my family , My father is a Salesman My mother is Hairdresser My elder sister is
    Designer and My younger sister is a second years student in Educational technology faculty of education at __________university.
    My hobby is playing computer games, listening to music and read magazine.My favorite sport is basketball table tennis and badminton.
    My favorite food is grilled chicken and steam egg .They are so delicious.
    My favorite day is New Year day because My family spend time and travel together.
    In the future I want to be a programmer ,so I'm learning about all computers and technologies to improve my skills.
    My favorite actor is Captain America because he's brave strong and honest .
    My artist idol is Taylor Swift because she writes so many good songs such as "You belong with me" and "22".

ผมแก้แกรมม่าส่วนนึงให้ละครับ แต่ก็ยังมีเหลืออีกเยอะเหมือนกันไม่อยากยุ่งมาก xD สู้ๆคับ
    Cheating is easy
    .Try something more challenging...Like being Faithful

5. สมาชิกที่กล่าวขอบคุณ:

ชอบดูไม่ชอบโพสต์
    วันที่สมัคร
    Apr 2012
    กระทู้
    กล่าวขอบคุณ
    ได้รับคำขอบคุณ: 13
    คิดไม่ออกละ ว่าจะเพิ่มอะไรดี 5555 ขอบคุณมากครับ ช่วยได้มากเลย

ชอบโพสต์เป็นชีวิตจิตใจ
    วันที่สมัคร
    Nov 2011
    กระทู้
    กล่าวขอบคุณ
    ได้รับคำขอบคุณ: 1,950
    เพิ่มทักษะ ความสามารถ ของเราไงครับ

Sometime life's Suck.
    วันที่สมัคร
    Jul 2011
    ที่อยู่
    Kisarazu-shi,Shibagen
    กระทู้
    กล่าวขอบคุณ
    ได้รับคำขอบคุณ: 840
    Good morning teacher and my friends today I'll introduce myself .My name is ____________.You can just call me ___.
    My birthday is __________ . I'm __ years old.I was born and raised in Bangkok Thailand.
    I graduated from ___________ school science and math major.
    My family has a people ,father ,mother ,2 older sisters and I am the youngest.
    Currently I am first year student in Electronic and computer system Faculty of engineering and Industrial Technology.
    At ___________ University. About my family , My father is a Salesman My mother is Hairdresser My elder sister is
    Designer and My younger sister is a second years student in Educational technology faculty of education at __________university.
    My hobbys are playing computer games, listening to musics and read magazines.
    My favorite sports are basketball, table tennis and badminton.
    My favorite food are grilled chicken and steam egg .They are so delicious.
    My favorite day is New Year day because My family spend time and travel together.
    In the future I want to be a programmer ,So i'm learning about all computers and technologies to improve my skills.
    My favorite actor is Captain America because he's brave strong and honest .
    My artist idol is Taylor Swift because she writes so many good songs such as "You belong with me" and "22".

แก้ไขนิดหน่อยๆจากด้านบนนี้นะครับ

слыхал! но......
    วันที่สมัคร
    Dec 2012
    กระทู้
    กล่าวขอบคุณ
    ได้รับคำขอบคุณ: 240
    Blog Entries
    Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I will introduce myself today. First, my name is ___ but you can just call me ___.
    My birthday is in ___ so now I am ___ years old. I was born and raised in Bangkok, Thailand.
    I have graduated from ___ school with a mathematics and science major.
    My family consists of 5 people. My dad, my mom, my two 2 older sisters, and me. I am the youngest.
    Currently, I am a first year student in an electronic and computer system faculty of an engineering and industrial technology at ___ university.
    Apart from that, my father works as a salesman. My mother works as a hairdresser. My older sister works as a designer and my younger sister is still learning in educational technology faculty of education at ___ university. She is a second years student now.
    My favorite hobbies are playing computer games, listening to music, and reading magazines.
    My favorite sports are basketball, table tennis, and badminton.
    My favorite food are grilled chicken and steam egg. There are very delicious.
    My favorite day is a New Year day because my family always spend time and travelling together.
    My favorite actor is Captain America because he is so brave, strong, and honest.
    My favorite artist idol is Taylor Swift because she have written so many good songs like "You belong with me" and "22".
    In the future, I want to be a programmer. With that, I am learning about all computers and technologies to improve my skills.

ชอบโพสต์เป็นชีวิตจิตใจ
    วันที่สมัคร
    Jul 2014
    กระทู้
    กล่าวขอบคุณ
    ได้รับคำขอบคุณ: 85
    My family has a people ,father ,mother ,2 older sisters and I am the youngest. ฟังดูแปลกๆนะครับ ถ้าเป็นผมผมจะพูดว่า i live together with dad mom and two older sisters.

In the future, I want to be a programmer. With that, I am learning about all computers and technologies to improve my skills. ใช้แบบนี้ก็โอนะครับ แต่ว่า ตัด in the future ออกได้นะครับ พูดไปเลยว่าอยากเป็นอะไร i wanna be a programmer so i work hard on com and tech class and try hard on my exam.อะไรทำนองนี้ครับ ผมไม่เก่งแกรมม่า จำได้แค่ ประธานเอกพจน์ กิริยาเติม s มีหลายอย่างใช้ are แค่นี้ละมั้งครับ

ปล.สมัยผมได้พูดหน้าห้องแบบนี้ ผมหาจากอากู๋ครับ เปลี่ยนแค่ชื่อกับอะไรอีกไม่กี่อย่าง ไม่มานั่งคิดเองหรอกครับ แต่แบบนี้ก็ดีแล้วหละครับ ได้พัฒนาทักษะการคิดด้วย
    รูปไม่หล่อ พ่อจน พร้อมพาทุกคนไปลำบาก

ชอบโพสต์เป็นชีวิตจิตใจ
    วันที่สมัคร
    Oct 2012
    กระทู้
    กล่าวขอบคุณ
    ได้รับคำขอบคุณ: 1,658
    พูด 5 นาที ?!! พระเจ้า ยาวมาก นี่มัน IETLS Speaking Part 3 เลยนะเนี่ย

ผมแนะนำฝึกเรื่อง Coherence และ Pronouciation ครับ

กฎการส่งข้อความ