NI-845x version 19.0.0 (x64) | 598.5 mb
The National Instruments team is pleased to announce the availability of NI-845x. This software is required to use the NI USB-8451 and NI USB-8452 I2C and SPI interfaces.

New Features and Changes from Previous Release

The following changes were made to version 19.0 of the NI-845x software compared to NI-845x 18.0:
- New Feature: Added support for installation through NI Package Manager.
- New Feature: Added support for LabVIEW 2019.
- Change: Removed support for LabVIEW 2015.

The I²C/SPI Interface Device is a master or slave interface for inter-integrated circuit (I²C) or SCSI Parallel Interface (SPI) devices. With plug-and-play USB connectivity, the I²C/SPI Interface Device is a portable solution to communicate with consumer electronics and integrated circuits. The I²C/SPI Interface Device can be physically located more closely to I²C/SPI devices than PCI interfaces, reducing I²C bus length and minimizing noise problems. The I²C/SPI Interface Device supports I²C rates up to 250 kHz and SPI rates up to 50 MHz, and it also includes eight general-purpose digital I/O lines for a variety of applications, such as configuring the address of I²C devices or toggling LEDs.

An extract from the Royal Society video showing LabVIEW software acquiring a camera image and downsampling it to a low resolution LED display (in blue) and then overlaying a salience detector (in orange). LEDs are controlled by an NI USB-8451 I2C/SPI interface.

Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.

Product: NI-845x
Version: 19.0.0
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
โค้ด:
http://www.ni.com
Language: english
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Application Software Support: *
Supported Hardware: *
Size: 598.5 mb

NI-845x 19.0 supports the following operating systems:

- Windows 10/8.1*/7 SP1**
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1**
- Windows Server 2012 R2* (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1** (64-bit, not supported on Server Core Role)

The NI-845x installer does not support Windows 2000/NT/Me/98/95 or the Windows Server non-R2 editions.

Note In 2016 NI-845x dropped support for Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and installations of Windows 7 without any service packs. This software release will not install or run on an unsupported OS. You cannot deploy or distribute applications that use this release to an unsupported OS. Additionally, after installing this release, you cannot use any installers built on this computer with any version of LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, NI TestStand, or Measurement Studio on an unsupported OS.

Note Support for Windows 32-bit operating systems may require disabling physical address extension (PAE). .

* NI software installs VC2015 Runtime and .NET 4.6.2. Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 require Microsoft updates to support these items.
** NI software is signed with a SHA-256 certificate. Windows 7 SP1, Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1, and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 require Microsoft updates to support SHA-256.

This version of NI-845x supports the following application software versions, including service packs. If you are not using NI application software, refer to Microsoft Visual Studio Suppo
LabVIEW 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
LabWindows/CVI 2012 and later
NI-845x supports the following Microsoft Visual Studio versions and associated programming languages
Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 (or later)

Supported Hardware

The following list details the hardware models supported in this version of NI-845x.

- National Instruments USB-8451 I2C/SPI Interface
- National Instruments USB-8451 (OEM) I2C/SPI Interface
- National Instruments USB-8452 I2C/SPI Interface
- National Instruments USB-8452 (OEM) I2C/SPI Interface

NI-845x software supports only National Instruments I2C and SPI hardware products. For information about software for I2C and SPI products from other vendors, refer to the documentation you received with those products.

Download link:
โค้ด:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/19bb139f00025e5c160cec258dec7a14/90g39.NI845x.version.19.0.0.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/AE10924F6B04F09/90g39.NI845x.version.19.0.0.rar uploadgig_com: http://uploadgig.com/file/download/E04FA8a1cbbed9a1/90g39.NI845x.version.19.0.0.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction