Bloodlust 2 Nemesis v2 0-CODEX | PC |Size:12.66 GB
Release Date : 26 Mar, 2020
Genre : Action, Indie, RPG
Developer : WRF Studios
Publisher : WRF Studios
Platform : PC
Language : MULTi

About This Game
Bloodlust 2: Nemesis is a "Hack 'n Slash - Dungeon Crawling - Action RPG" experience that will allow players to explore the dark underworld of a forgotten society of Vampires and their disciplines, all while trying to solve the secrets to their bloodline's scientifically enhanced monstrous power.

[img]?t=1585232334[/img]

"After the 'Hunter' killed an emperor to the east and destroyed an entire bloodline, the Council felt the playing field between the humans and the undead might be a little too even. They authorized the development of an experimental food source; a synthetic blood built from both alchemy and science. The project is funded and developed by the Taku Clan, under the codename NEMESIS; Neural Embryonic Morphing Experimental Synthetic Immune System something or other."

"I guess it's supposed to be better than the real thing. I don't really know... I never touched it, since I prefer my blood warm and dirty. But I've seen its strength, replicating and enhancing the cells of the undead, allowing our species to morph into even stronger creatures, making us more monstrous than we already are."

[img]?t=1585232334[/img] ~ Vitalus, blood thirsty scavenger from the Dark City

FEATURES:

• Play as a Male or Female Vampire with Classes Including Witch, Thief or Warrior
  • Sire Others with your "Embrace" to Build your Family of Minions
  • Learn and Increase Vampire Disciplines, Skills, Talents and Attributes
  • Dynamic Loot and Procedurally Created Areas Create Infinite Replay-ability
  • Non-Linear World Allows Players to Follow Their Own Path and Quest Goals

Trailer
System Requirements:
Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD Quad-Core or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or AMD Radeon HD 4770 or better (1GB VRAM)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 30 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcard

ScreenShots

Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload