SRS HD Audio Lab (HAL) is the most advanced audio plug-in in the PC world! Compatible with virtually every PC-based media player, HAL is the ultimate audio enhancement software suite for the PC. HAL allows the user to select audio content (e.g. music, movie or game) and then choose the speaker type (eg: headphone, internal notebook speakers or external speakers) to dial in amazing sound tailored for your listening preference.
Based on the content being played, the patented SRS technologies embedded into the HD Audio Lab automatically select the optimal audio settings for the user. Users can then further personalize the sound through the use of advanced controls which provide deep, rich bass, offer 3D enhancement for stereo and mono content, restore the clarity to vocals and high frequency sounds and more.
* Sleek easy-to-use animated interface design
* Realistic & enjoyable surround sound
* Enjoy deep, rich bass
* Choose from advanced options for a truly customized listening experience
* Custom settings for headphones & desktop speakers
* Provides exceptional compatibility with the widest range of media players and sound cards
Features Widget Advanced Audio Enhancement Features So You Can Tune And Customize Your Content Using simple adjustments in the Advanced Controls menu, users can customize the audio output of their content exactly to their likely.
Customizable audio features include:
* SRS 3D - 3D stereo enhancement for mono or stereo content
* SRS 3D Center Control - a "virtual" zoom lens that dynamically extracts and positions the dialog in the foreground or background of the audio mix
* SRS TruBass - adjusts the bass output for more or less bass response
* SRS FOCUS - raises or lowers audio field to optimal listening height (ear level)
* SRS Definition - delivers more briliant sound by highlighting the high frequency details originally presented in the audio source
* Speaker Size - adjusts speaker size larger or smaller than the default setting
Further Audio Optimization That Works Perfectly & Behind The Scenes With Any SRS HD Audio Lab incorporates several patented audio solutions behind the scenes to provide the optimal effect for any listening scenario. The user is not able to adjust the effects of these technologies, rather, HD Audio Lab employs integrated intelligent selectors which apply the correct technology and tunings for the mode selected.
The integrated solutions and their benefits are:
* SRS WOW HD - greatly expands the size of the audio image, retrieves information lost in the mixing process and creates deep, rich bass response for a more natural audio experience.
* SRS TruSurround HD - accurately reproduces multichannel content over two speakers for a realistic surround sound experience.
* SRS Circle Surround II - creates multichannel surround sound from any audio source, including mono and stereo, when played over a 5.1 or 6.1 speaker playback system.
* SRS Circle Surround Headphone - enables 5.1 headphone enjoyment from stereo or surround encoded content.
* Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only) / Vista SP1 / Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit)
* Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz / AMD Athlon 3200+ (A dual core CPU is recommended)
* 1GB System RAM (2GB is recommended for Windows Vista or higher)
* 60MB Hard Disk Space ( Up to 500MB can be used with Microsoft .NET Framework installation)
* DirectX 9.0c capable video card with 128MB VRAM
Homepage - http://www.srslabs.com/