Platform : Windows x64
Interface language : English / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (Simplified) / Korean / German / Portuguese (Brazil) / French / Japanese

System requirements:
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 (version 1909 or later) ; 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10/11
• Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5 processor (Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7 processor recommended)
• 16 GB RAM (32 GB recommended)
• Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060, Quadro P2200 or AMD Radeon RX 580 with 4 GB VRAM (Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080, Quadro RTX 4000 or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT with 8 GB recommended)
• 30 GB of free space on SSD

Description:
Adobe Substance 3D Designer is the industry standard for creating unique assets, giving you complete control over the creative process. Create 3D materials, models, mosaic textures and patterns, and lighting environments. Create content from scratch in a reversible node-based environment or take advantage of the ever-expanding scripting capabilities of Adobe Substance 3D Designer . Design exactly according to your vision. Adobe Substance 3D Designer is used in many industries and is at the core of most video games and visual effects production pipelines. Substance materials are supported in most 3D creation tools and easily integrate into any workflow.
Benefits of the latest version of Adobe Substance 3D Designer
- Constantly expanding content library
Access to hundreds of nodes and filters. Create any surface with unique and randomized noises and patterns.

- Create HDR lighting
Create parametrically lit scenes using procedural lights or spherical panoramic photos.

- Color management
Take advantage of Pantone and OpenColorIO support.

- MDL support
Create MDL materials using a custom shader map.

- Sending materials
Send materials and filters to other Substance 3D applications to keep your project in sync with Designer.

- Parametric modeling
This map allows you to create customizable and dynamic 3D models.

List of changes made
- The assembly is based on the standalone Adobe installer version 6.1.0.587, which is not available to the general public.
- The Adobe Desktop Common module, which must be installed by the original installer, has been removed from the installer, with the exception of the required minimum.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud module, which is required to be installed by the original installer, has been completely removed from the installer.
- The installer provides a choice of installation path, as well as the ability to launch the program immediately after installation is complete.
- Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 10 lower versions.
- Updated the main module of Adobe Substance 3D Designer to version 13.1.2.7745.
- The program has already been treated. Can be used immediately after installation.

FAQ
Question: I can't click the Continue button because the contents of the window don't fit in the window itself and the button is out of sight. What to do?
Answer: This rarely happens on crookedly configured operating systems. There is a TAB key on your keyboard. Click it to the desired menu item.

Question: The installation was not completed due to an unknown error. What to do?
Answer: Check out the explanation of error codes . I also recommend studying the installation log. It is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Install.log. Perhaps here you will get more detailed information about the problem and how to fix it.

Question: If I select, for example, German during installation, is the program still installed in English? What to do?
Answer: This program came to Adobe from outside and is not yet sufficiently adjusted to the Adobe installer. In particular, you cannot set the choice of interface language for the installed application yourself. The language is selected automatically based on the language of the operating system (if the system language is not supported, then English is selected). However, the program interface language can be changed in the settings menu immediately after installation.

Question: I have a problem at the initial stage of installation, not described above. Can you give me some advice?
Answer: Try replacing the Set-up.exe file used in the distribution with the one downloaded from here .

Question: What about medications for this version of the program?
Answer: Using the uncia hacker's method, a patched Adobe Substance 3D Designer.exe file was released. I built the disinfected file into the installer, so you don't need to do anything special for the treatment. Just in case, the original file is saved under the name Adobe Substance 3D Designer.exe.bak. To restore the original file, remove the .bak extension from it and replace it with the existing patched file.

Вопрос: При открытии программы высвечивается ошибка "Приложение Adobe Creative Cloud, необходимое для устранения проблемы отсутствует или повреждено..." (Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged...). Что делать?
Ответ: У вас в системе остались "хвосты" от прежних установок компонентов Adobe Creative Cloud. Их надо удалить. Для этого воспользуйтесь утилитой Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. В качестве удаляемого компонента выберите сначала All, а потом Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop. После этого переустановите сбоившую программу. Подобная чистка с переустановкой не повредит ранее установленным программам.

Вопрос: Есть ли какая-то библиотека 3D-материалов для программ линейки Substance 3D?
Answer: Yes. And not even alone! The official Adobe library is here and the community library is here

License: full_version
Author: Adobe
โค้ด:
https://www.substance3d.com/

⭐️ Adobe Substance 3D Designer v13.1.2.7745 Multilingual PreActivated by m0nkrus ✅ (919.96 MB)
NitroFlare Link(s)
โค้ด:
https://nitroflare.com/view/6509B3295242B8E/Substance.3D.Designer.rar

RapidGator Link(s)
โค้ด:
https://rapidgator.net/file/9434ac76e6a4d7ce7745c9da543a2d43/Substance.3D.Designer.rar